Sunday, November 29, 2009

Peter Harvey has a spy at Carenne Special School

Despite claiming that he supports staff at the Carenne Special School it has been revealed that schools director Peter Harvey has a spy in the school.

The woman who uses the alias "Jake Rosenberg" has provided me with evidence that she had been in almost daily communication with the local schools director after being asked to be his eyes and ears in the school. She claims that she was called to district office earlier in the year after making a series of complaints about child protection matters at the end of 2008.

During this meeting, Rosenberg claims to have been asked to report back to Mr Harvey on things which happened in the school. He was particularly interested in knowing about the activities of the group of staff we call the Klan.

It would appear that Mr Harvey doesn't support staff in the school as much as he claims

10 comments:

Libertarian said...

It sounds as though Peter Harvey really trusts the klan! Maybe he heard about Lee Churches jamming kids fingers in doors?

Unknown said...

I hope i'm around to see karma catch up to "jake Rosenberg,What a low thing to do to the carenne saviours.

Anonymous said...

everyone knows who jake rosenberg is. michael found out a long time ago.

Libertarian said...

How did Michael find out?

jrosenberg said...

michael didnt find out christine porter had my email hack. she did it to my first and now to my live then when harvey knew they knew he ratted me.

Anonymous said...

Christine Porter did have Jake Rosenberg's email hacked. Lyn Duncan asked her to

Libertarian said...

When did you find out about this Carennetruth?

jrosenberg said...

they put an access request to get my internet adress from google michael showed me

jrosenberg said...

michael didnt find out christine porter had my email hack. she did it to my first and now to my live then when harvey knew they knew he ratted me.

carennetruth said...

everyone knows who jake rosenberg is. michael found out a long time ago.